Save up to 42% on the cost of a bike and accessories
As part of the Government's Green Transport Plan, we are offering you the opportunity to save up to 42% on the cost of Bicycles and/or Equipment. This is made possible by saving on Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions.
There are many benefits in participating in the scheme:
- Cost is spread monthly (1-48) with interest free payments (via salary sacrifice)
- Save money on travelling costs
- Lose weight and tone up
- Cycling improves your general health and well-being and reduces stress levels
- Reduce your carbon footprint and help save the planet!
How it works
- Employee visits https://www.thehackneypeddler.co.uk/ to make their selection and obtain a written quotation.
- Employee registers online with Bike2Work Scheme using the employer PIN and then logs in to submit their quotation.
- The point of contact will receive notification that a quote has been submitted and they need to log in and approve the quotation.
- An e-mail will be sent to the employee to advise if their quote has been approved/declined.
- If approved, Bike2Work Scheme will generate the invoice and hire agreement.
- The employer will receive an email providing the invoice and hire agreement to download.
- The hire agreement needs to be signed by both employer and employee before payment is made to Bike2Work Scheme (the agreement can be kept for the employer/employees records only.)
- Once signed by both parties, payment can be made to Bike2Work Scheme as per the invoice.
- The voucher will be processed the same day as payment clears with Bike2Work and the voucher will be emailed direct to the employee.
- Both the employer and employee will be notified that payment has been received and the voucher issued.
- Employee visits the partner shop to collect their bike/equipment.
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic benefit please contact Bike2Work Scheme, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
T: 0330 0884765
The Hackney Peddler
89 Stoke Newington Road
Mon-Sat 10am-7pm (6pm Saturdays)
Phone: 020 3095 9789